Saturday, May 7, 2022

Mothers, Daughters and Granddaughters.....Anna Lever King, Emma King Hayes and Margaret Elizabeth Hayes in 1918.



   In honor of Mother's Day this year I thought I would share these sweet pictures from the King/Hayes Album.






  The picture on the left is of Anna Levers King (my great great grandmother) and my grandmother, Margaret Elizabeth Hayes, born on November 7th, 1917. The picture on the right is of Emma King Hayes (my great grandmother) and my grandmother.  These pictures were taken in San Francisco, probably by my great grandfather Lester Hayes.  My grandmother must have been around 6 months old, so this picture was taken in the late spring of 1918.  She was the last of the three girls born to Emma and Lester in San Francisco. 









  Let's keep it going!  Emma King Hayes Van Duzer on the left (my great grandmother.."Nana"), my grandmother Margaret Hayes Hansen (Betty) on the right, Margaret Hansen Boothby seated (my mother) and then there's me!  Picture taken in the summer of 1962. 


   Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment