Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday's Featured Photo



   

**************************************************************************

I have toyed with this idea for several months, so today I am launching a new blog theme that will feature one specific photograph every Friday.....I have a growing pile of photographs full of unknown (ukn) family or friends of family.  I also have pictures that never made it into blog posts for one reason or another, and I want to add these so that family members can enjoy them as much as I have.  Any help with identification would be appreciated!  I hope you enjoy this new addition to our family stories.  

**************************************************************************

  This photograph was in with  the Burrows family pictures, and all the identification I have is "Dolores Street" written on the back.  These two girls are simply precious, and I would love to know who they are!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet photo. I too have thought about this, and even suggested it in some genie groups, as a challenge. I wish I could identify the adorable little girls in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I have so many photos that need identification! I just love their little hats and shoes!

      Delete